All covered associates and dependents with hearing loss receive a $2,500 hearing aid allowance every three years.
Children with an Autism Diagnosis
Enhanced Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) along with standard physical, occupational and speech therapy is available for covered children with an autism diagnosis.
ABA is a form of intensive behavior therapy intended to address deficits in the areas of social skill, communication and repetitive behaviors characteristic in individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Contact Anthem’s ASD Program at 844-269-0538 before getting ABA services to make sure they will be covered and find out if pre-certification is required. When you call, you can get additional support—at no cost to you—to help you coordinate care, and access resource referrals and educational information.
The fertility support program through WINFertility provides access to free resources and support, including a 24/7 Nurse Coaching Help-Line plus a $15,000 lifetime benefit for medical and prescription drugs.
The program offers:
- 24/7 access to nurse care managers who can answer your questions, help you find doctors and listen to your concerns.
- Referrals to local, high-quality reproductive endocrinologists from Anthem’s network.
- Authorizations for outpatient and in-office infertility services.
- An individualized care plan with treatment recommendations based on your risk level and the success rate of options available to you.
- Information about the causes of infertility, different treatments and medications, and finding the right doctor for your needs.
Call 833-204-2761 to get started. You can also communicate with a nurse care manager through the WINFertility Companion mobile app
Back and Joint Pain
Covered associates and their eligible spouse/domestic partner and dependents age 18 or older can access a free digital exercise therapy program through Hinge Health. The program is designed to help conquer back and joint pain, recover from injuries, prepare for surgery, and stay healthy and pain free.
To learn more or apply, visit hinge.health/edwardjones or call 855-902-2777.