All associates and their dependents are eligible for the Anthem Employee Assistance Program (EAP), regardless of medical enrollment. Get confidential emotional and wellbeing support at no cost to you. Whether you're struggling with marriage and family problems, substance abuse, stress, depression, anxiety, or another issue, the Anthem EAP is here to help.
24/7 phone support
Call 855-873-4932 anytime to talk with an experienced clinician for in-the-moment support.
You and your dependents each get up to eight free counseling visits—in person or online—per issue. Call 855-873-4932 to find the right options for you and schedule your free visits.
Additional virtual support for counselingIn addition to your eight free counseling visits described above, Talkspace offers private and convenient mental health support on your schedule.
- Get connected with a licensed provider from any device. You’ll answer a brief questionnaire to be matched with a provider based on your location and needs.
- Send your counselor text, audio, picture, and video messages at any time, and they will respond daily during their business hours, which often includes weekends.
- Face-to-face therapy is also available via Live Sessions, so you and your counselor can connect in real-time.
- Meditation, journaling, and in-app exercises are available to use anytime, anywhere.
To get started with Talkspace, visit AnthemEAP.com and scroll to Talkspace, or call the Anthem EAP at 855-873-4932.
Learn to Live online therapy programs
Learn to Live can help you identify thoughts and behavior patterns that affect your emotional wellbeing and work through them. You'll learn effective ways to manage stress, depression, anxiety, substance use, and sleep issues.
The Learn to Live resources offer:
- Digital tools to improve emotional wellbeing
- Experienced clinical coaches
- Mindfulness practice on the go
To get started, visit AnthemEAP.com.
Additional online resources
Visit the Anthem EAP site to access wellbeing articles, podcasts, and monthly webinars, as well as self-assessment tools for emotional health issues.