- For non-emergency care, contact Anthem at 855-873-4932 before seeking care to confirm coverage, provider network availability, and any necessary prior authorization.
- If you need emergency care, seek care immediately at the nearest hospital. Then, be sure that you or your family member contacts Anthem at 855-873-4932 within the first 24 hours of hospital admission to have care authorized.
LiveHealth Online Psychology
Associates and their eligible dependents have access to LiveHealth Online Psychology, which allows you to visit virtually with a licensed therapist at a cost that is similar to what you would pay for an in-office visit.
Therapists are available on days, nights, and weekends to make it convenient to get care when you need it.
To connect with a therapist, create an account with the following instructions:
- Answer “Yes” to the question “Do you have insurance?”
- For “Health Plan” select “Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield”
- For “Subscriber ID” enter the identification number on your Anthem member ID card
- If you’re an Edward Jones associate, answer “Yes” to if you’re the primary subscriber. If you’re a dependent, answer “No”
Already have an account? Log in.
If you’re enrolled in an Edward Jones medical plan, the following services are available for children with an autism diagnosis:
- Enhanced Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Standard physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Free support to coordinate care, referrals and educational information
ABA is a form of intensive behavior therapy intended to address deficits in the areas of social skill, communication and repetitive behaviors characteristic in individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Contact Anthem’s ASD Program at 844-269-0538 before getting ABA services to confirm coverage and find out if pre-certification is required.