Emotional health is more than just a feeling, a reaction or stress. It includes our social well-being, how we act and feel and how we respond to and handle stressors. Learning how to cope with daily stressors and developing resiliency to life changing events is important and essential to maintain emotional health.
Mindfulness is the practice of purposely focusing your attention on the present moment—and accepting it without judgment. Mindfulness is now being examined scientifically and has been found to be a key element in stress reduction and overall happiness.
New Whil Programs to Help Your Emotional Well-Being
Based on associate demand and positive feedback, several new Whil programs are available through Virgin Pulse to help support your emotional well-being. The new programs can help you reduce stress and anxiety, balance your emotions, connect with your body and boost your physical health.
- Learn to Meditate: Learn the basics of mindfulness and meditation training to bring calm, focus and clarity into all facets of your life.
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety: Build resilience with tips, techniques and practices to reduce stress, calm anxiety and overcome conflict.
- Be Happier: Learn actionable techniques to develop a positive outlook, manage anger, transform difficult emotions and more.
- Boost Physical Health: Learn to focus and get in the zone more regularly with programs covering pain management, nutrition, sports, recovery and recharging in nature.
- Practice Yoga: These exercises and stretching courses will help you get in shape, increase concentration and flexibility while creating a sustainable routine.
- Build Emotional Intelligence: Bring out your best self with Master Trainers from Search Inside Yourself, the famous emotional intelligence and leadership course born at Google®.
Follow these instructions to access the Whil program:
- Log into your Virgin Pulse account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
- Select the Programs tab.
- Recommended programs will be listed and are based on your My Pulse Health Assessment results. Click All from the Menu on the left to see all the programs available.