The firm provides a generous reimbursement allowance for associates pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in subjects that apply to potential Edward Jones career paths. In addition, reimbursement is available for professional certifications such as Certified Financial Planner, Canadian Securities Course and Professional Financial Planning.
- You must be employed by Edward Jones as a full-time associate for the past 12 consecutive months or longer prior to the first class session.
- You must be in Good Standing (last performance rating must be meets or above).
- You must be actively employed in a full-time position at the time the reimbursement is made.
Branch Office Administrators: You are eligible for tuition reimbursement for academic courses. The CSC and CPH are approved but you are not able to pursue professional designations. This is because use of the knowledge and skills acquired through these professional designations cannot be practically applied in the BOA position due to regulatory and compliance restrictions.
Home-office Associates and Financial Advisors: You are eligible for tuition reimbursement for academic courses. Attainment of the professional designation must be strongly recommended for your current position. If the designation is required for the position, please see your leader.
New Varsity Tutors Benefits
Edward Jones has added a new benefit to its already comprehensive benefits program. Varsity Tutors is now available to associates and their families. This program provides expert live instruction for students of all ages at only $40 per hour (a 30% savings) and 20% off other services. There are free resources available too, including celebrity-led courses, live online large group classes, learning assessments, and a learning lab to unlock tools for students to learn in ways that work best for them.
About Varsity Tutors
Varsity Tutors offers online tutoring, live online classes, test preparation (e.g., SAT/ACT and CPA exams), extracurricular/enrichment activities and more for students of all levels, including college and advanced students and professionals. Varsity Tutors connects students with the right expert, vetted through tutoring simulations, academic and background checks, and interviews, and offers:
- One-on-one tutoring
- Small-group classes
- Extracurricular and enrichment activities
- Home schooling program for K-12 students
- Learning pods for custom group learning
- Instant tutoring, offering 24/7 options for homework help, live via video
- Tutoring for students with learning differences
Visit www.varsitytutors.com/partners/edwardjones for more information.